Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our first Trip!












A couple weekends ago we packed up the van and the kids and made a short trip down to Chattanooga. We had a great time exploring the city, walking on the walking bridge, hanging out at a coffee shop, and enjoying time together. We also took the kids on their very first camping trip a couple of weekends ago. They just LOVED IT! I think the cadidids lulled them to sleep. Jonathan and I so enjoyed ourselves, it was nice to spend some time together away from the house and best of all in the woods!!



3 comments:

Marla said...

Awesome taking the kiddos out into the woods to camp. I see you're rockin' the old Happy Hiker shirt!

Jordan said...

I am impressed! I hope that you guys have enjoyed your recent trips.

Jessica said...

The 5th picture down with Jon and Eli on the bridge is too cute! Eli looks like's he's saying "Mom, Please, No more pictures!"