Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Menu


RECAP

Last week's menu went just fine.  Yes! I'm thankful for another successful week.  I know that this seems so simple, but planning, shopping, and actually following through with cooking the meal is for whatever reason challenging at times.  Okay, enough with that.  On to the recap.  Last week my favorite meal by far was the stir-fry.  In times past, I have never been able to make a truly delicious stir-fry.  I've decided that there is an art to the ability to cook the veggies smothering them in delicate asian flavor without over cooking it.  But this time I nailed it!  The veggies were not over cooked, it was great!  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture - of course!  But believe me, bite size chicken pieces served alongside broccoli, cauliflower, long green beans, sliced carrots, and thin sliced purple onion on a bed of brown rice... yum, enough said! 


THIS WEEK'S MENU

Monday - Baked chicken with veggies

Tuesday - Quiche

Wednesday - Easy meal (Probably Fish Sticks)

Thursday- Baked Penne Pasta (I'm trying a new recipe, I'll let you know how it turns out.)

Friday - Crock Pot Pork Loin

Saturday - Left Overs 

No comments: